Santa Rosa Badminton Club - Open Play
Check this space for current information. If you would like to be notified by email of any changes to the playing
schedule, please send a note to Stan Bischof (firstname.lastname@example.org) requesting to be added to the SRBC mailing list.
Add cell number and carrier name if you want text notification.
>>>>> FRIDAY MARCH 13: ALL OPEN AND TRAINING SESSIONS ARE SUSPENDED <<<<<<<<<
we will reopen when possible
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO OUR UPDATE LIST and are not already on the
list, please fill out and send in the
Player Information form
Playing Schedule - 2020
NOTE: we play
regularly with exceptions listed below. If a given date is not listed as an
exception then yes there is badminton.
- Santa Rosa
Boys and Girls Club
All players and students please
fill out and return a signed
Player Info sheet .
Unless otherwise noted, all sessions are open play and everyone is welcome. Single-session drop-in fee
is $7 adults, $5 students, $3 juniors (18 and under). Yearly passes cover
unlimited play for one year from date of purchase and are $500 family (immediate
family- no aunts/cousins/etc.), $300
individual adult, $225 individual student, $150 individual junior. Only cash and checks accepted. Make
all checks payable to Santa Rosa Badminton Club.
- Sunday afternoons, 1-3PM
- Sunday Afternoons, Training Session 1, 3-5PM
- Sunday Afternoons, Training Session 2, 5-7 PM
- Students must be accepted by Stan Bischof or Mike Stasse
- Sunday evenings, 7-10PM
- Tuesday evenings, 7-10PM
- Exceptions: Jan 14 thru Mar 24, 8-11PM
- Thursday evenings, 7-10PM
- Exceptions: Jan 16 thru Mar 26, 8-11PM
Saturday afternoons, 1-4PM
- Discontinued as of Feb 2020.
- Saturday afternoons, novice training and open play
for beginners ,
- Saturday evenings, 7-10PM
- Santa Rosa
Boys and Girls Club. 1011 Hahman Drive, Santa Rosa. (map) This is on Hahman
between Montgomery High and Montgomery Village, one block east from Farmer's
Lane and directly across from Lucky Supermarket.
- Old schedules and venues for reference - WE NO LONGER PLAY AT THESE
TIMES and/or PLACES
Page maintained by Stan Bischof (email@example.com).
12 June 2020 10:00