The Manhattan Beach Badminton ClubPresents
The MBBC Junior International
August 8th thru 13th 2000
Entries due July 28th 2000
Entry Fee of $40.00 per Player and Proof of Age
MUST be Included With Entry
All Players must send a copy of their Birth Certificate or Driver's License
Parents of juniors under 18 must sign liability release on back of entry form
Under 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21
Age as of January 1, 2000
Registration and Draw will be Monday Aug. 7th at MBBC between 10 am and 2:00 pm
All IBF Rules Will Apply
This tournament is sanctioned by the IBF, USA Badminton, and the SCBA.
Fee includes entry into up to three (3) events, T-Shirt, Players Party, and Shuttles!!!
There will be an Adult Party in the BBQ Area
($10.00 per Adult)
For Further Information
Call Roy Skinner at 310-545-2841 or
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (310) 372-7443
Entry forms available at: http://www.scbabadminton.org/MBBC/
The Residence Inn
1700 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Manhattan Beach, CA. 90266
Phone 310-546-7627 Fax 310-545-1327
(Special Rates Ask For Karen Lorton)
Mail Entry Form and PROOF OF AGE to:
836 18th St., Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Name (PRINT)_____________________________________ Tel._______-________________
Age as of 1-1-00___________USA Badminton #____________
Submit Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Driver's License
T-Shirt Size Small Medium Large X Large (Circle one)
(Please indicate "NEED" if you wish to play a doubles event and request a partner be found)
AGE CATEGORIES Singles Doubles Mixed Dbls
X Name of Partner Name of Partner
under 14_________________________________________________________ under 12_________________________________________________________
Make Checks Payable to: Manhattan Beach Badminton Club (MBBC)
Entry Fee (MONEY MUST ACCOMPANY ENTRY FORM) $ 40.00
Extra T-Shirts @ $10.00 each $________
Adult Parties @ 10.00 each adult $________
Signature of Entrant________________________________________________
Signature of Parent/Guardian________________________________________
(If you are a citizen of the USA, you must include your USBA number or purchase a Jr. Membership for $15.00 at the registration desk).
READ AND COMPLETE THE BACK SIDE OF THIS PAGE
Parents of juniors under 18 must sign liability release on back of entry form.
MANHATTAN BEACH BADMINTON CLUB (MBBC)
UNITED STATES BADMINTON ASSOCIATION (USBA)
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BADMINTON ASSOCIATION (SCBA)
Since the sport of badminton maybe considered dangerous, we require Instructor Members/Playing Members/Tournament Participants to assume all risks by signing this agreement.
In consideration of becoming an Instructor Member/Playing Member or Tournament Participant and being permitted to use the facilities, located on the premises of the club, the undersigned for himself/herself, the parent or guardian, if a minor, and personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, or either of them:
1. Hereby Releases, Waives, Discharges and Covenants NOT TO SUE, MBBC, USBA or the SCBA their officers and members, all for purposes herein referred to as Releasees, from all liability to the undersigned, his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for all loss or damage and any other claims or demands therefor, on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death of the Undersigned, whether by the negligence of Releases or otherwise while the Undersigned is upon club premises: and,
2. Hereby Agrees to Indemnify and Save and Hold Harmless the Releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur do to the presence of the Undersigned in or about the Club premises and whether caused by the negligence to the Releasees or otherwise.
The Undersigned expressly agrees that the foregoing Release Waiver and Indemnity is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by laws of the State of California and if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
The Undersigned warrants the following statements are true and correct and understands that the Releasees have relied on them in entering into the foregoing Release, Waiver and Indemnity Agreement and in giving to the Undersigned status as an Instructor/Playing Member or Tournament Participant.
1. No oral representations, statements or inducements apart from the forgoing have been made.
2. The undersigned, individually are fully aware of the risks and hazards inherent in entering upon said premises or in participating in any event held in or upon said premises and hereby elect voluntarily to enter upon said premises knowing the present condition and knowing that said condition may become more hazardous and dangerous during the time that the undersigned or either of them are upon said premises. The undersigned, individually hereby elect voluntarily to assume all risks of loss, damage or injury that may be sustained by them, or any of them, any damage to any property of the undersigned, or any of them while in or upon said premises.
3. HE/ SHE/ PARENT OR GUARDIAN HAS READ AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THIS RELEASE AND WAIVE OF ALL LIABILITY INDEMNITY AGREEMENT.
BADMINTON MAY BE DANGEROUS
In witness whereof each of the undersigned has executed this release
DATED THIS ________ DAY OF __________________ 20 _________
HE/ SHE/ PARENT or GUARDIAN SIGNATURE ____________________________________
PRINT NAME ____________________________________