NOTE- this page was built as a placeholder. Now
exists please visit there for Tucson information
A guide to badminton in Tucson, Arizona.
Recreational and Competitive badminton in Tucson
Where to Play
The city of Tucson is experiencing continuing budget difficulties so gyms
close periodically due to furlough days. Visitors are encouraged to call ahead to be sure a gym will be open.
- Udall Recreation Center - 7200 E. Tanque Verde Road, 791-4931. Open
play Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00 AM to 8 AM and Saturday from 8:00
AM. until 10 AM. Six courts
- Randolph Recreation Center - 200 S. Alvernon Way, 791-4560. Open
play Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 AM to Noon. Six courts
- EL Pueblo Recreation Center - 101 W. Irvington Road, 791-9001. Open
play Saturday 1:30 to 3:30 PM. One to three courts available depending
on other activities.
- Northwest YMCA - 7770 N. Shannon Rd. 229-9001. Thursday 2:00 PM to
4:00 PM. Four courts
- Classes are offered for players 45+ through Tucson Parks and
Recreation Contact Parks and Recreation for enrollment information.
- Classes are also offered at the Northwest Y for players 16 and up.
- University of Arizona - For members of the University of Arizona
community and their guests, the U of A Badminton Club plays at the
Student Recreation Center at 6th and Highland. Call the center for
Page maintained by Stan Bischof
(email@example.com) . Last updated:
27 Mar 2012 16:01